If you’re coming to the Outer Cape for the Wellfleet Sprint Triathlon, consider this short list of fun things to do:
- Go to the beach or ponds (Marconi Beach, Cahoon Hollow Beach, White Crest Beach, Long Pond, Great Pond, and so many more!)
- The Rail Trail – bike/jog your heart out — with no cars!
- Visit one of the many galleries: Farm Gallery, Blue Heron Gallery, Nicholas Harrison Gallery…
- The Wellfleet Drive In — not corny, a true classic!
- Wellfleet Harbor. Beautiful by day; square dancing every Wednesday night.
- WHAT? It’s the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre
- Eat some of Wellfleet’s legendary oysters at Mac’s Shack or Winslow’s Tavern
- Take a yoga class on the beach Tuesdays & Thursdays@ 8:30am on Mayo Beach
- Get some healthy and local eats at The Wellfleet Farmers’ Market
- Find today’s fresh and local catch at Hatch’s Produce & Fish Market to complete your Cape Cod meal
- Treat yourself to some authentic French cuisine (including pastries) at PB Boulangerie
- Visit the Cape Cod National Seashore
- Take a hike in our Massachusetts Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sign up for “Fun Seekers” and learn how to surf!
- Rent a boat from Jack’s or Wellfleet Marine and take the family for a sail!
- Get active and make your way to Olivers’ Red Clay Tennis
- Whale-watch! The fleet departs several times a day from P-town Harbor